efelle creative is an internationally recognized digital marketing agency located in the heart of Seattle, WA. We’re looking for a skilled & motivated customer service and support representative to join our support team. This full time position will be our first line of communication in our support system and will personally resolve issues or delegate tasks to another member of our talented development team. New team members will work closely with our account management and development teams in supporting our clients with their websites.
Who you are:
- You have a proven history of excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You've got a passion for solving problems
- You like website technology, and helping people
- You have a self-directed learning style and the tenacity to resolve difficult tasks
- You can manage changing requirements in a fast-paced environment and know how to organize and manage your time effectively.
- You thrive at being able to independently find answers to questions and take opportunities to learn new skills, while still knowing when to stop and ask for help
Who we are:
- We are close-knit team of digital marketing professionals (designers, web developers, application developers, copywriters & strategists), focused on building top-tier web solutions for clients in a variety of industries.
- We actively pursue new learning for personal and professional development to challenge the status quo in the industry.
- We work in tandem with experienced visual designers and application developers to build sites with ambitious layouts and unique functionality.
- We make good use of our office's variety of coffee options, assortment of bean bag chairs, and break-out offices to focus and get things done.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- With our other support team members, utilize our Freshdesk support ticket system to communicate with existing clients on questions, issues or requests with their existing website, with the occasional phone call.
- Provide initial triage and troubleshooting for incoming support cases, either providing answers or solutions to our clients, our reaching out to other team members for assistance.
- Track assigned support tickets and make sure that clients receive accurate and timely responses
- Answer client questions on functionality of their website or Wordpress or FusionCMS, our proprietary content management system
- Personally implement changes to existing websites, or assigning issues to other development team members when necessary.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Prior experience with client-facing customer service
- Experience with navigating and troubleshooting web technologies
- Strong self-directed analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to navigate several areas of focus, learn quickly, and work independently as well as collaboratively
- A strong understanding of the fundamentals of HTML and CSS
- Ability to work a consistent schedule on-site
- Familiarity with Web Accessibility and WCAG compliance.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that website will adhere to them
- Experience with professional support ticketing software such as Freshdesk, Kayako or Zendesk