Leasing Specialist - Property Management
Eenhoorn Battle Creek, MI
- Posted: over a month ago
As a 2021 Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation Winner, at Eenhoorn, we are committed to creating Awesome experiences for our team members and residents. At Eenhoorn, we say “We Do Awesome”, as it embodies our approach to how we manage our properties, how we want our residents to feel, and how we engage with one another. You get to be a part of creating Awesome by living our core values of Professionalism, Accountability, Honesty and Integrity, Self-Regulation, and Image.
As a Leasing Specialist for Georgetown Estates, located in Battle Creek, MI, you will have the opportunity to positively impact our communities and our residents by providing an awesome first impression of our properties and amenities in an upbeat, professional and positive light. This position serves as the primary contact for our valued residents and prospective residents. Our Leasing Specialists are excited to provide high quality resident service and assist with any and all of their needs, all while building and maintaining positive resident relations.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with prospective residents to identify their needs and help them find the perfect home.
- Screening and approving qualified applicants in accordance with company policy, Fair Housing regulations and local laws; preparing leases and associated move-in documentation.
- Preparing property for daily showings, including opening/closing model units and amenities.
- Managing the new resident move-in process to ensure a smooth transition into the community.
- Delivering the highest level of resident satisfaction through responsive, consistent, positive and professional interactions.
- Performing general administrative tasks such as software data entry, filing, typing, and answering phones.
- Attending and assisting with resident events and activities as required.
- Follows up with leasing leads and enters traffic into CRM.
What you bring to the table:
- Innovation: You have a track record of not only providing a high level of customer service, but also creating innovative solutions to better support the leasing activities at our community.
- Execution: You drive quality results with speed. You are focused on creating a high standard of living for residents.
- Servant Leadership: You balance your drive for execution with a strong desire to serve others by actively listening to their needs, resolving issues and acting quickly.
Must have experiences:
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and quickly adapt to change
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Excellent organization skills
- Experience operating office equipment & Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with Yardi property management software
- Previous Leasing or Sales experience
- Previous experience with HUD & LIHTC housing programs
Why you might love working here:
- Stability – We don’t buy and flip our properties every three years
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, and pet insurance
- 401(k) with a 25% match on the first 15% of contributions
- Up to 11-weeks of 100% paid short-term disability
- All expenses paid cruise for our four employees of the year and their significant others
- Challenging problems to solve and an awesome team to collaborate with every single day
- A corporate office that truly acts as a Support Center to the properties
Although we are a company that is focused on real estate, we recognize that we can’t be great without our people. We are always seeking exceptional people who are looking for more than just a job. Since 1988, our innovative approaches have positioned Eenhoorn as an industry leader. Our comprehensive organizational structure and learning environment empower our team members to take ownership over their careers and make a true difference in our residents’ lives and experiences. Additionally, we are one of the only owner-managed property companies in the area and we think this is pretty awesome.
We want you to bring your authentic self to work every single day. We accept you for who you are and consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to age; appearance; color; gender identity and/or expression; family or parental status; marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status; disability; national, social or ethnic origin; past or present military service; sexual orientation; socioeconomic status; race; religion or belief.
Eenhoorn, LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
AddressBattle Creek, MI
Real EstateView all jobs at Eenhoorn