Pump Repair Technician
Edwards Vacuum Haverhill, MA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $20 to $22 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
**$500 Tool Reimbursement After 90 days of Successful Employment!**
Mission/Purpose of the Job:
This role will be responsible for the repair & rebuild of pumps based on manufacturer specifications. The incumbent will be responsible for the quality of repair/rebuild and will need to test equipment in order to ensure Edwards high standards of quality.
Incumbent will also be responsible for accurate and timely recording of test results and other administrative/paperwork requirements.
· Disassemble, decontaminate, clean and inspect a variety of vacuum pumps for repair.
· Perform repair/rebuild of pumps using manufacturer specifications to ensure proper operation.
· Test equipment to meet quality control requirements.
· Comply with all paperwork requirements.
· Record all test results.
· Maintain a safe and clean work environment at all times by complying with company standards.
· Read and understand OEM manuals and drawings.
· Operate forklift and/or other heavy equipment if necessary.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· High School Diploma or GED Required.
· 0-6 months experience in auto mechanic, machine repair or related role required.
· Valid driver’s license required.
· Ability to work with hand and power tools.
· Ability to operate a forklift and/or other heavy equipment if necessary.
· Proven history of working with hand tools and measuring devices.
· Proven history of working in a detail-oriented role
· Working knowledge of the vacuum pump industry preferred but not required.
· Ability to improve business results by embracing change and creating innovative ways for the team to be successful, while taking on tough challenges in order to deliver results.
· Accountability for your individual mission and take responsibility for your own self development.
· Capability of focusing on team success, working collaboratively with others while looking for better ways to deliver lasting results and a willingness to share knowledge and experience with team members.
· Ability to work in an environment that includes physical demands such as: Prolonged standing, moderate physical exertion, lifting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds frequently
Must be authorized to work in the US
Edwards has over 8,000 employees worldwide engaged in the design, manufacture and support of high technology vacuum and exhaust management equipment. Edwards has state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in Europe, Asia and North America.
Edwards VacuumWhy Work Here?
Innovation starts with people. At Edwards, we believe there is always a better way. Our employees are full of ideas, why not join us today!
Edwards is a leading developer and manufacturer of sophisticated vacuum products, exhaust management systems and related value-added services. Edwards solutions are integral to manufacturing processes for semiconductors, flat panel displays, LEDs and solar cells. They are also used within an increasingly diverse range of industrial processes including power, glass and other coating applications; steel and other metallurgy; pharmaceutical and chemical; and for scientific instruments in a wide range of R&D applications. Edwards has over 8,000 employees worldwide engaged in the design, manufacture and support of high technology vacuum and exhaust management equipment. Edwards has state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in Europe, Asia and North America.