Edwards Kirby Raleigh, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are highly respected and busy law firm looking for a bi-lingual Receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
You will be the face of the firm as you welcome guests and greet people who visit us. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence, redirecting phone calls and performing a variety of other administrative and clerical tasks.
To be successful you should have a pleasant personality and be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner. Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk
- Order office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing as requested
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or equivalent experience
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office helpful
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. phone systems and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
Salary commiserate with skills and experience.
BusinessView all jobs at Edwards Kirby