Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Edwards Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in Council Bluffs, IA is currently seeking Service Technicians
Up to a $5,000.00 signing Bonus based on experience and certification
We are looking for dedicated Service Technicians to help grow our booming service department and provide our customers with exceptional experiences.
Some of the many benefits that our employees enjoy:
* 20 Bay state of the art facility currently under construction
* Equipped with the newest technology and equipment * Heated and Air Conditioned shop * Clean, well-lit, professional environment * Employee locker room * Uniforms provided for minimal fee
* 60-day training guarantee with designated trainer * Ongoing Chrysler training provided at no cost to the employee * ASE certification Reimbursement program * Service Management team with over 30 years of combined experience * Ability to earn additional Bonus and Incentives * Employee vehicle purchase program as well as other discounts * We offer Medical, Dental, Short & Long Term disability, as well as Life Insurance, and supplemental cancer or accident coverage * 401K
* Perform work specified on the Repair Order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership standards * Test drive vehicles to diagnose areas of customer concerns * Diagnose problem components and systems using diagnostic tools and special service equipment * Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems, including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning * Complete a full vehicle inspection to determine if any additional work is needed * Communicate directly and effectively with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if additional service is needed * Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications * Follow dealership and manufacturer guidelines * Follow all safety rules and regulations
* Two or more years of CURRENT experience within a dealership environment * Prefer current Chrysler certification of Level 2 or higher (will consider others) * Diesel certification is a plus * ASE certification – Preferred but not required * Thorough knowledge of Automotive parts and systems * Demonstrable mechanical skills * Ability to communicate effectively * Ability to lift up to 50 pounds * Valid Driver’s License
Edwards Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Get fresh Automotive Technician Student jobs daily straight to your inbox!
Thanks for letting us know
Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
People Searching Automotive Technician Student Also Searched