Edvo is a social-venture focused on helping people get jobs that allow them to live happier lives. Our team is experienced, and on a mission to create a hiring marketplace that serves the entire workforce. Edvo's Talent Agent is built to help people get jobs they qualify for today, provide them with personalized feedback to upskill, and be an advocate throughout their career.
This role is for someone who's experienced with Learning & Development and/or Customer Success, and has a desire to use their creativity to improve user experience.
You'll be working with the Partnerships team to understand employer needs, relevant skills and behaviors, and using your strong analytical and operations skills to create Learning & Development processes that accurately evaluate Edvo candidates for role-fit and identify any skill gaps. In addition, you'll be using your creativity to humanize the experience, and ensure the product exceeds expectations for both candidates and employers.
You’ll focus on driving adoption and retention by maintaining strong relationships with Edvo candidates and employer partners, and having a deep understanding of their needs. You'll be an active advocate for Edvo candidates and implement strategies to provide the best experience possible.
Come join an experienced, fast-growing team that is committed to changing the job search process for billions of people!
Your daily adventure includes:
Being an advocate
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship to drive product adoption and ensure Edvo candidates and employer partners are leveraging the solution to achieve full value
- Ensure candidates are aware of and educated on new features and releases
- Ensure feedback is clearly captured and conveyed internally to enable ongoing improvement of products and services
- Analyze/review 40-50 candidate profiles daily
- Closely manage and nurture employer accounts to identify and eliminate risk of attrition
- Use data to analyze candidate profiles and match to available opportunities within employer accounts
- Prepare candidates for opportunities by working closely with employer accounts to understand expectations and preferences
- Identify and analyze communication gaps and inefficiencies to create process improvements for matching and preparing candidates for opportunities
- Utilize candidate feedback to make product enhancements and suggestions for new features
Enhancing User Experience
- Conduct interviews with top performers and employer partners in roles that Edvo supports to have strong understanding of industry needs
- Engage Edvo candidates and employer partners by producing and distributing relevant content (blogs, reengagement strategies, social media strategies) and experimenting with communication methods, testing engagement to different content
- Collect user feedback and implement strategies for better experience
What we value:
- 1+ years of experience with learning & development, customer success, account management, operations, and/or product required
- 1+ years of experience with marketing/content writing or blogging is a plus!
- Ability to thrive in a start-up environment (takes initiative, collaborative, self-starter, strong communicator, "do what it takes" attitude)
- Excellent communication skills, including issue tracking, triaging and crisis management
- Experience in any of the following a plus: Process Improvement, Decision Making, Managing Processes, Planning, Analyzing Information, Developing Standards
- Experience with productivity tools such as Monday, Asana, Slack, ProductBoard, CRMs, etc
- Mission-driven, enthusiastic, and "in it to win it" attitude!
If this sounds like something you've enjoyed doing, or will enjoy doing, go ahead and apply now!