Eduro Healthcare is looking for a Director of Clinical Reimbursement! Come be part of a growing team!
- Provide consultative support and training to all MDS Coordinators within the various centers we serve to coordinate and guide superior resident centered care in the LTC setting.
- Overseeing the accuracy of MDS completion to optimize resident care and profitability to ensure clinical and financial objectives are met.
- Assist the interdisciplinary teams with care planning.
- Provide additional guidance related to clinical documentation and coding as it relates to the RAI.
- Provide support to achieve and maintain 5 Star Quality Measure Rating.
- Auditing and monitoring for continuous improvement in RAI timeliness and accuracy of information to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Monitoring and analyzing reports to identify trends and develop processes and action plans to achieve company goals. Must be able to perform and present root cause analysis.
- Provide ongoing education, support, and make recommendations to optimize quality of care delivery and financial outcomes.
- Effectively problem solve and communicate with the center Admins and other members of the leadership team to mitigate and resolve issues that prevent compliance or the achievement of goals.
- Must be able to clearly and effectively present information both one-on-one and in small or large groups.
- Work as and advocate for the MDS Coordinators in relationship to center leadership, Eduro Healthcare leadership, and the interdisciplinary team.
- Maintain the most current knowledge of state and federal guidelines and regulations specific to skilled nursing and long-term care related to the RAI and reimbursement.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and QUALIFICATION:
- Must possess a current valid RN license.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience as an MDS Nurse in the LTC setting.
- Must have RAC-CT certification.
- Must be familiar with the CMS reimbursement system.
- Possess knowledge of state and federal regulations, both clinical and financial, as it relates to the RAI process and reimbursement systems.
- Must be willing to travel
- Proficient with computers and software such as Microsoft Office, EMRs, and therapy software. Prefer experience with PointClickCare and Optima.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented with an ability to work well both independently and in a team setting.
- Strong time management skills required. Must be able to prioritize and adhere to competing deadlines.
- Must have strong research and writing skills.