The Suites Rio Vista, formerly Rio Cabezon has been under a new management company since May 1, 2018. The Suites Rio Vista is survey compliant with an energetic new team where respect and accountability are priority. We offer competitive salaries, shift differentials, great benefits and shift bonuses. We are looking for skilled RN or LPN ADON (Assistant Director of Nursing)to become a part of our facility’s compassionate care-giving team.
We offer a comprehensive facility and floor orientation program for all new staff. Accountability is key! The Suites Rio Vista also focuses on education with a twist...we have a prize filled education cart.
The ideal candidate must be willing to learn, grow, coach and mentor other employees. He/she will work hand-in-hand with the Director of Nursing for the administrative authority, oversight, responsibility, and accountability for functions and activities of all nursing care partners in the home. He/she will take over the responsibilities of the DON in his/her absence.
The ADON ensures that care delivered in the facility recognizes each person’s individuality, so that their physical, emotional, and spiritual needs are met beyond traditional nursing procedures and protocols. He/she advocates for person-directed care philosophy and principles to enhance the quality of life and quality of care of our residents.
He/she will be responsible for in-service/education, infection prevention and control, employee care partner health and improving systems and processes within the facility while adhering to State and/or Federal standards of professional nursing practice.
Job Type: Full-time
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields; nursing management experience preferred
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong Customer Service Skills and positivity