Customer Service Rep
- Posted: over a month ago
The Customer Service representative responds to basic-level and routine customer email and telephone inquiries for College Board and ETS Programs within the Office of Testing Integrity. This role researches customer service issues in a professional manner and provides timely, relevant and accurate responses.
Respond to inquiries into the Office of Testing Integrity (OTI) related to status, score cancellation and other policy related matters as directed:
- Action cases assigned and maintain knowledge of cycle time and delays within the process to meet resolution timeliness standards, engaging team lead and manager when needed
- Update all required systems, including Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and OSC customer history
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both by telephone and in writing, with students, parents and school coordinators to answer inquiries pertaining to ETS and College Board testing, registration, score reporting, etc.
- Address and, when necessary, escalate customer service issues according to existing procedures
- Utilize the student accommodations database and testing program registration systems
- Complete accurate data input or corrections into computer files
- Perform clerical functions associated with tracking Data for effective case management
- Maintain SME knowledge on all policies and processes for all programs related to test security investigations
- Provide support to OTI as requested on special campaigns, projects on back-office work required to maintain the flow of investigations.
- Adhere to ethical standards and comply with the laws and regulations applicable to your job function
- High School diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired is necessary
- 1-2 years of responsible experience in a service oriented, customer service/call center background
ETS requires all new hires to either certify that they have been fully vaccinated or request and obtain an exemption due to medical or religious reasons by their start date.
ETS is an Equal Opportunity Employer comprised of people with different experiences, strengths, and backgrounds who share a passion for advancing quality and equity in education. We are dedicated to building teams that reflect the various backgrounds, experiences, and identities of those we serve. The Talent Acquisition team strives to ensure candidates enjoy a fair and equitable hiring process. We believe our differences empower us to be a better team, making better decisions and delivering better results.
Educational Testing Service (ETS)
BusinessView all jobs at Educational Testing Service (ETS)
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?