Cartwright Elementary School District Substitute Position
- Posted: over a month ago
“A teacher affects eternity; they can never tell where their influence stops.” -Henry Adams
Change the future! Substituting is your opportunity to secure a flexible, rewarding career. Substitute teachers and support staff have the unique ability to make their own schedule, while supporting their community and making a difference in the lives of children.
If you are looking for a career with purpose, supported by a team of truly compassionate people, look no further! Educational Services Inc. (ESI) partners with Cartwright Elementary School District.
What you need:
- Valid Arizona IVP fingerprint clearance card*
- Valid Arizona Teacher Certificate or Substitute Certificate (if applicable for position)*
- Proof of immunity to rubeola (measles) and rubella (German measles), or proof of MMR immunization (or may waive)
- Pass a Mandatory Criminal Background Check
*We welcome you to apply if you are eligible for, but have not yet received, your fingerprint card or certificate
What you will do:
- Daily and Long Term Substitute Positions are available immediately
- Manage student learning, in the absence of the regular teacher
- Maintain a positive learning environment for all students; a professional relationship with all staff in accordance with district & ESI policy
- Ensure adequate supervision to assure health, welfare, and safety of all students
- Implement lesson plans, while ensuring the integrity of academic time and in manner which motivates students to learn and participate
What you get:
- $175/day for daily substitutes; $200/day for long-term substitutes
- Medical insurance available to purchase if you work 900 or more hours per school year
- Paid Sick Time (PST), earn 1 hour per 30 hours worked, up to 40 hours PST per school year
- Friendly, knowledgeable help from ESI available via phone, email or text
Contact us with questions
Phone: (480) 719-3271
NOTE: Provide your personal email address in the application as this is how ESI will primarily communicate with you throughout the hiring process. Periodically check your spam/junk folder as these emails can sometimes get mis-categorized by your email service.
Educational Services LLC. (ESI) is the leading provider of employee staffing solutions for Arizona school districts. Founded in 1999 by three educators, ESI has a passion for helping people and making a positive impact in education.
ESI’s featured programs include Arizona’s premier return-to-work program known as RetireRehire, and its SubSource program, the largest substitute staffing program in the state.
Districts develop partnerships with ESI to provide personalized support for educators returning to work after retirement and resources including benefits and professional development for substitute teachers.
Powered by JazzHR
Educational Services, LLC
EducationView all jobs at Educational Services, LLC