Educational Services, Inc., a Scottsdale, AZ-based provider of staffing solutions for school districts across the state, is seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our growing Employee Services department.
This position supports the company’s clients by providing support to existing and potential employees. She/he is generally the front line of support for employees and helps to ensure they are satisfied with our services by onboarding new employees, answering questions and providing helpful information. This position reports to the Employee Service Representative Supervisor.
- Handles large volume of incoming phone calls
- Provides high level of customer service to clients and employees over the phone/electronically
- Answers human resources-related questions and handles issues tactfully and courteously
- Acts as liaison and conduit of information between company and clients (school district personnel)
- Directs inquiries to the appropriate department while giving instructions
- Builds sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication while contributing to team effort
- Creates and maintains clerical, statistical, personnel and payroll records
- Assists employees with onboarding and new hire processes
- Processes human resources forms in a timely manner for biweekly payroll
- Organizes and maintains large volume of electronic files with meticulous updating
- Uses software applications for word processing, spreadsheets, database creation and maintenance, information storage and retrieval, electronic file management, and related tasks
- Maintains regular and reliable attendance during office hours
- Excellent customer service principles and techniques
- Communication whether it is verbal or written is to be clear and concise and professional with clients/employees by telephone and email
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to operate a variety of standard office equipment (e.g., computer, telephone, copy machine, and other related office equipment)
- Aptitude to learn job-related material primarily through oral instruction and observation in an on-the-job training setting
- Composure to work under pressure to meet deadlines and ability to handle problems and tasks that come up simultaneously or unexpectedly
- High school diploma or GED
- Three years of experience providing superior customer service
- Three years heavy computer/clerical experience
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience in customer service
- Previous experience in education
- Previous experience in human resources
WHAT WE OFFER
Starting wage for this position is $17.00/hour.
This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing company with a bright, exciting future ahead. We work in a relaxed, comfortable environment in the heart of Kierland. We offer excellent compensation and generous benefits like 100%-paid base medical and dental insurance for employee (with option to purchase buy up plans and dependent coverage) and 401k match that fully vests after one year. If you have the skills and experience, and are looking for a challenge, we want to hear from you!