Summary of Duties & Accountabilities:
The Chief Technology Officer (CTO) leads the overall technology strategy and technological resources. The CTO is responsible for planning, implementing, managing, and administering technology-related activities of ERP.
Primary Accountabilities & Essential Functions
Due to the nature of our work, the employer reserves the right to increase, decrease, or make any necessary changes to the work hour schedules.
1. Provides leadership, direction, and management to the technology and executive team.
2. Provides strategic recommendations to the CEO/President and members of the executive management team.
3. Implements cloud based infrastructure with a data security focus
4. Developing strategic plans and setting timelines for evaluation, development, and deployment of technical infrastructure, web, and mobile services
5. Collaborating with department heads, marketing, production, and operations as an advisor of all technologies involved with the company
6. Ensuring technology standards and best practices are met
7. Establishing software development process and set objectives for the process
8. Establishing and developing relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders
9. Studying current and new industry trends, technologies, and software development
10. Periodic travel is required.
11. Other duties as assigned.
Education, Knowledge, Experience, Abilities, and Qualifications
1. Eight to ten years’ experience in a software development role, information technology role, or related field; five years in management or leadership role
2. Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, or related field; Master’s degree in information technology or a technology-related discipline preferred
3. Three to five years’ experience in cloud infrastructure
4. Experience with technology relative to industry; .Net, C#, SQL Server, MongoDB, Solr, jQuery, Angular, AWS, IIS, GitHub, Grunt/Gulp, Node.JS, Java/C
5. Able to build strong interpersonal relationships with peers, brand leaders, and other senior management throughout the company.
6. Demonstrated experience in process improvement evaluation and the implementation of new and innovative solutions to achieve the organization's mission, vision, and strategic goals.
7. Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing landscape and duties.