Teacher Assistant - Part Time
Educational Playcare Buffalo, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This is a part-time position with a schedule of Monday-Friday, 10:30a-2:30p.
EduKids, part of the Busy Bees Global Childcare Community, is growing our team of Early Childhood Educators! We feel strongly that every child must be recognized as an individual, free to shape his or her own patterns, adjust to his or her own environment, and grow at his or her own pace. EduKids allows opportunity for growth, friendship, fun, and family for all children!
Our programs are expanding so we are looking for caring, enthusiastic, kind, fun people who want to make a difference and teach the children in our care. With locations throughout Western New York, there is bound to be a site near you! Through our convenient application process, you will be on your way to finding the perfect career with EduKids!
What will you be doing?
As a Teacher Assistant, you will work side-by-side with Teachers, children, and families to provide a home away from home for children throughout our community. You will be responsible for the safety and supervision of children ages 6 weeks – 12 years. You will assist Teachers with daily tasks including diaper changes, potty training, lesson planning, meals, and nap time. No classroom experience? That’s okay – we provide paid training on all classroom procedures!
Top 10 Reasons to join EduKids:
• EduKids is more than a company; it’s a culture! Since we only hire the best, you will only be working with the best!
• Our staff work in bright, spacious, and beautiful learning environments.
• We maintain a highly supportive work environment. We value our classroom staff and administrators as highly as we value our students and their families!
• We will support your long-term career goals by offering opportunities for professional development and tuition reimbursement for courses related to Early Childhood Education.
• Our full-time staff enjoy benefits such as health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, and birthday benefit!
• We offer a generous childcare discount so that your family can take advantage of our great learning environment, too!
• All staff are eligible to participate in the 401(k) program which offers a company match – this is free money!
• Our programs offer flexible scheduling – no nights or weekends!
• You’ll be working for a company that provides the highest quality of care for children and their families that can be found anywhere!
• You’ll have the opportunity to make a profound difference in the lives of children!
• High School Diploma or GED required
• 1+ years of childcare experience preferred
• Strong customer service skills
• Ability to build relationships with children and families
• Ability to multitask and remain organized
• Ability to work within regular operating hours
• Must meet state criteria for childcare employment which includes a pre-employment physical, tuberculosis screening, and Federal/State background clearance
If this sounds like a good fit, we want to meet you! Please submit your application today.
EducationView all jobs at Educational Playcare