Facilities Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pay Range: $50,000 - $55,000 per year
Educational Playcare, part of the Busy Bees Global Childcare Community, is growing our team! We are looking for a qualified Facilities Project Manager.
- Handling of a complex and varied workload including but not limited to Annual Capital Expenditures, Operational Initiatives, Site Refurbishment, Reduced Energy Consumption, Increased Renewable Sourcing, and New Systems Research and Analysis.
- Delegating tasks to team members through multiple maintenance and financial systems across North America.
- Ensuring all projects completed are done so in a safe and clean manner.
- Facilitate the processing of scope, sourcing quotes, gaining approvals, scheduling, completion, and evaluation of investment projects within our centers.
- Ensuring proper security measures are always adhered to, including management of the security system vendors and vendor access.
- Maintaining day-to-day flow of projects, such as supporting, collaborating with, and delegating to the field teams and their interactions with 3rd parties.
- Being an integral part of coordination between all parties through open, efficient, and direct delegation and communication.
- Creating reports on project status, repairs, safety and other occurrences for supervisors and other relevant staff.
- On the fly, variable, and flexible planning for changing weather conditions.
- Collaborating with building owners and upper management on budgeting for facilities needs and Capital Expenditures.
- Handling general accounting tasks, such as accounts payable, PO creation, approvals, and vendor inquiries.
- Managing budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness while balancing environmental comfort and interactions with our Staff and Families.
- Ensuring that our facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards.
- Advising business operations on increasing energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness programs and options.
- Extreme organizational skills
- Strong project management mindset
- Customer service orientation
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong bias for decision making
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- IT systems familiarity
- Aptitude for learning new software
- Collaborative Leadership
If this sounds like a good fit for you, we want to meet you! Please submit your application at https://www.educationalplaycare.com/careers/
Real EstateView all jobs at Educational Playcare