Contact Center Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Contact Center Representative answers calls and greets members appropriately according to Member Contact Center monitoring and coaching standards. Contact Center Representatives provide general information regarding Credit Union products and services, assist members with questions regarding their accounts, and handle a high volume of calls.
We encourage you to view and apply directly at edfed.org/careers
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide assistance to membership for a wide array of Credit Union products and services.
- Identify problems and provide member support
- Assists members with loan processing
- Coordinate resolutions with Lending for payment options and research.
- Refer debit card/ATM issues, including fraud to the Dispute Resolution Department.
- Communicate generalized information regarding Credit Union products and services to members that call in for inquiries.
- Assist members with inquiries concerning ACH, Bank by Phone, Online Banking, Bill Pay, eStatements, eAlerts, and address changes.
- Process Member emails.
- Some Saturday work required
- Bilingual Required (Spanish)
The following are some benefits offered to employees:
- Paid Birthday
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick and Personal Time
- Paid Vacation
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401K (with matching funds) and CU contributions
Job Types: Full-time
Pay: From $15.90 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Saturday availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Call center: 1 year (Preferred)
- Spanish (Preferred)
Work Location: Kendall
Educational Federal Credit UnionWhy Work Here?
EdFed offers challenging career opportunities and great benefits!
As a financial institution, EdFed has been dedicated to providing our members, the South Florida educational community, with quality financial services since 1935. As an employer, we strive to provide staff with challenging career opportunities, great benefits, and a friendly work environment. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance in this position.
7800 SW 117th AveKendall, FL
Websitehttps://www.edfed.org/ View all jobs at Educational Federal Credit Union
Get fresh Contact Center Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.