Branch Manager - Banking
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About this position:
Under the supervision of the Regional Branch Director, you will promote superior service, motivate staff to attain assigned goals, as well as deepen member relationships with EECU. You will be in charge of a competent team of sales and service employees active in building and maintaining member relationships.
Additionally, you will clearly define roles and responsibilities, establishing short and long-term goals by using open and supportive communication, and collaboratively solving challenges.
- Well respected, energetic and passionate leader in your current work environment
- Engaging, inspiring and forward-thinking leader
- Makes smart decisions to meet the demands of the business through hiring, educating and motivating staff that accomplish goals and exceed member service expectations
- Serves others through passionate pursuit to "deepen members' relationships" by attending community related events, as well as forming new and enhancing existing partnerships within the community
- Possess strong people skills
- Effectively communicates with members, peers, subordinates and superiors using various mediums
- Demonstrated ability to impart knowledge to others
- Makes the success of others a priority
- Inspirational. You effectively motivate your team and lead by example
- Successfully achieves assigned goals
- Good sense of organization
- Develops, coaches and mentors team to be advocates and educate our members about credit union products and services
- Develop a relationship of trust with employees and members
- Ability to process/fund loans
The ideal candidate must be proficient in procedures and processes normally conducted in a credit union branch and hold, or qualify to hold, a position of Branch Manager of a financial institution, or have applicable related experience. Certification of a leadership course, or equivalent, is a plus. Additionally, this position will require involvement in the Paso Robles community.
Experience the difference with Educational Employees Credit Union, ranked #3 in California in Forbes' annual list of America's Best Credit Unions. EECU promotes a positive work environment while providing outstanding member service. EECU offers a competitive benefits package, including 6% employer contribution to 401k.
*Please note that EECU requires all new employees to be fully vaccinated within 8 weeks of a job offer.*
Educational Employees Credit UnionWhy Work Here?
EECU promotes a positive work environment while providing outstanding member service!
Experience smarter banking at Educational Employees Credit Union (E.E.C.U.). Unlike many other types of financial institutions, we are a not-for-profit financial institution solely owned by our members. There are no stockholders - each EECU member is an owner in equal standing and has the right to attend the Annual Meeting and vote for the Board of Directors and Supervisory Committee. As of December 31, 2021, by asset size, EECU is the 68th largest credit union in the U.S. and the 13th largest in California. We serve more than 336,000 members with over $4.6 billion in assets
AddressPaso Robles, CA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Educational Employees Credit Union
Get fresh Bank Branch Managers jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.