License Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Posted: over a month ago
- $28 Hourly
Help others work towards realizing academic and vocational success.
Imagine a career where your success is measured by the progress of those you serve: aspiring young students. You can inspire others to realize their academic potential, reach their educational goals and make the most of their abilities with Northlands Job Corps. Our team is committed to making a difference, one amazing student at a time. We invite you to do the same in this exciting role:
LICENSED PRATICAL/VOCATIONAL NURSE
Northlands Job Corps has an exciting opportunity for tan LPN to join our Health and Wellness team! At NJCC, our LPNs assist the Health and Wellness Director and other staff with planning, implementing, and evaluating an efficient Wellness program. This position is full time - 40-45 hours per week. Hours are Mon -Fri.
Snap shot of Major Duties/Responsibilities:
- Participates in the medical examination of students.
- Observes, records and reports patient vital signs, symptoms and behavior.
- Performs first aid treatment as needed.
- Provides guidance to students in matters of personal health and hygiene.
- Prepares and administers prescribed medications as directed.
- Maintains medical equipment and inventory of supplies and medications.
- Maintains accurate medical records.
- Must possess active State LPN License.
- 1 year health care experience preferred.
- Must possess a valid Driver's License
- Must possess current CPR and First-Aid certification
Job Types: Full-time
- 401K after 3 month
- Competitive Salary
- 2 Weeks vacation within first year!
- Health, Vision and Dental Benefit Options
ETR is an Equal Opportunity Employer and herein reiterates its policy of equal opportunity for all qualified individuals without distinction or discrimination because of race, color, religion, marital status, political affiliation or belief, sex age, national origin or veteran status.
Education and Training Resources
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?