Education Unlimited is a leading academic summer camp provider based in Berkeley, CA. We seek a highly motivated individual to work alongside our Director of Admissions and assist with administrative work.
- Work in conjunction with the Director of Admissions to provide support to our client families.
- Day-to-day tasks include:
- answers parent questions via phone or email.
- processes student applications
- maintains student files
- completes data entry
- processes tuition payments
- supports at camp staff and preparing director reports
- assists with administrative tasks as needed
- assists with operational and logistical projects as needed.
- Schedule flexible for students or those only seeking part-time employment.
- Full-time employment possible after January.
An ideal candidates will demonstrate:
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- a calm and professional demeanor
- excellent customer service skills
- excellent organization and time management skills
- the ability to work well with others in small office environment
- the ability to solve problems quickly and completely
- a friendly and positive attitude and the desire to work as part of a team
- the willingness and ability to occasionally work long hours
Other desired qualities:
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Zoho CRM
- Knowledge of current practices in education including familiarity with AP/SAT/ACT, College Admissions etc.
Salary starting at $15 per hour