Are you seeking a position that allows you to use your technical & detail oriented talents? ENA may have the right position for you!
Customer Support Analysts are responsible for delivering quality service by providing pro-active network monitoring and prompt notification to customers of a multi-state wide area network.
- Actively monitor, acknowledge, and ticket events impacting the ENA Internet Access and WAN network on a continuous basis as well as the ENA Air WIFI LAN network. Notify internal and external resources to investigate and resolve impacts to the networks.
- Contact impacted customers to inform them of events and continue to provide status updates until resolved.
- Contact underlying vendors regarding impacting events and escalate frequently until the impacting events are resolved.
- Follow standardized documentation expectations to track and provide clear communication of an impact’s symptoms and resolution progress across multiple teams, including ENA Management.
- Identify trends associated with frequent disruptions and collaborate with internal resources to identify permanent fixes to reduce future impacts.
- Recognize and escalate large scale service interruptions that require higher-tiered assistance to repair.
- Receive and process vendor maintenance and internal change requests according to ENA’s Change Management Process. This includes:
- Tracking of internal and external Change Requests on a calendar
- Sending customer notification for changes as they are approved, completed or rescheduled.
- Communicating progress of active Maintenance internally
- Other tracking, minor approvals or miscellaneous duties as they are assigned.
Candidates must have 6-18 months of experience in a customer service call center, helpdesk, NOC or support desk role resolving issues through interactions over the phone, ticketing system, and through email. Associate’s degree in a related area preferred. Network related certifications such as Network +, A+ or CCENT are also a plus as well as knowledge of telecom terminology or experience working with telecom vendors. Working with routers/switches (Cisco preferred), High Speed circuits (Cable Modems, T1 to Fiber), TCP/IP network protocols and LAN/WAN network troubleshooting is highly desired.
Candidates must excel at customer service and maintaining a strong dedication to putting the customer first by providing prompt support and complete resolutions. Position requires candidates to have experience working in a dynamic, customer service-oriented, team environment resolving multiple technical issues. Candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to multi-task between customers, vendors, peers, and management while showing the ability to independently resolve customer needs. The position requires the ability to learn and be flexible with existing and new technology and procedures as it develops and enhances ENA’s offerings to our customers.
Interested candidates please apply online at www.ena.com/jobs.
Education Networks of America ® is the leading provider of Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) solutions to K–12 schools, higher education institutions, and libraries. Since 1996, we have worked with our customers to ensure they have the robust and reliable high-capacity broadband, Wi-Fi/LAN, communication, and cloud solutions they require to meet the present and emerging technology needs of the communities they serve. Today, ENA manages numerous system-wide and statewide contracts, successfully delivering IaaS solutions to more than eight million users across the nation.
ENA is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer (“EEO”) to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, sex, age, marital status or any other basis prohibited by national, state, or local laws within the areas where ENA does business.