Education Ecosystem (LiveEdu) is seeking a Remote Business Analyst/Financial Analyst. Ideally a 2-3 year experienced candidate from California, Nevada or Arizona.
About Education Ecosystem
Education Ecosystem is a decentralized learning ecosystem that teaches professionals and college students how to build complete products in areas such as Programming, Game Development, Artificial Intelligence, Cybersecurity, Game Development, Data Science, and Blockchain.
We are building YouTube for professional development for technical subjects.
Education Ecosystem is a hybrid of Twitch and Pluralsight. Unlike existing online education platforms the product is not focused on beginners, but intermediates to experts who want to improve their existing skills and take their skills to the next level. We are targeting the $306 billion professional development market and our website can be found under the link: https://education-ecosystem.com/
Our users come from USA, Europe, Asia and Africa. Our team works with Slack and Trello. We use the Daily Slack App for video calls.
Responsibilities for this position:
Advanced level business and financial analysis
Creating investment presentation decks
Writing business reports
Supporting management team with sundry tasks
College graduate with good GPA result
At least 2 yrs previous full time business analytical role in Investment Banking, Operations, Controlling, Corporate Finance, M&A, Private Equity, eCommerce, Tech,
Extensive experience using business analysis and productivity tools that are commonly used in aforementioned areas
Good command of basic business administration concepts and frameworks
Intermediate to expert level commercial experience with building business models in Excel (Google Docs)
Very skilled at creating high level professional investment and M&A pitch decks
Impeccable English in writing (grammar, expressions). Ability to write professional business reports.
It will be a plus point if you have basic practical skills or knowledge in programming languages, frameworks and at least one of the categories we cover
Only candidates living in USA can apply
I-9 verification and E-verify: Only candidates that are US citizens or have an existing valid US green card. We do not sponsor visas
Ideally a candidate from California, Nevada or Arizona
Only apply if you:
● Have an entrepreneurial mindset
● Comfortable working in an environment where hustling is the motto: speed is a key ingredient of our culture. It is ok to make mistakes. Just learn from them for next time
● Are comfortable working independently without much guidance
● Are eager to take responsibility and develop yourself
● Reliable team player
What we offer
● Remote position
● ca. 30-40hrs/week
● Healthcare coverage
● Retirement contribution matching (401K, Traditional IRA, HSA)
● Attractive compensation package.
● Tech start-up culture
● Flat hierarchy and ability to take over ownership of the described areas
● Opportunity to work with a diverse set of team members from around the world
● Highly professional and creative working environment
● Possibility to be a part of the education blockchain revolution
We are a video-based learning platform that caters to intermediate level professionals and college students that want to improve their existing skills and make more money in their career. Unlike existing education platforms we do not cater to beginners.