Are you an experienced sales or customer service professional with a proven history of meeting and exceeding goals? We are seeking a motivated, results-oriented, enthusiastic individual to fill the position of Call Center Representative - Education Advocate.
The Call Center Representative will be the liaison between our company and prospective students. You will be responsible for making outbound calls to prospective students, gauging their level of interest in furthering their education, and gathering information to match them with schools that fit their needs. The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively manipulating conversations and student inquiries while keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
The position available is Full-Time, 8:55 AM to 6:00 PM, Monday through Friday. Additionally, it is required to work two Saturday shifts per month. Saturday shifts are from 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM.
Please DO NOT APPLY if you are seeking part-time, seasonal, or temporary work.
A strong candidate for this position will have the following attributes:
- Minimum of 6 months call center experience; preferred
- Ability to manage a high volume of outbound and inbound calls in a timely manner
- Follow communication scripts and rebuttals when handling different topics
- Identify needs, clarify information, and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Seize opportunities to maximize potential on every call
- Meet personal qualitative and quantitative goals
- Track record of over-achieving sales/production quotas
- Strong verbal communication and active listening skills
- Customer-focused and adaptable to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities, and manage time effectively
- High school diploma or equivalent
Employees are paid an hourly base plus commission - the average Call Center Representative earns a yearly salary of $41,000. In addition, there are opportunities to earn daily spiffs that are paid on each bi-weekly paycheck. Overtime is available every weekend on Saturdays from 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM.
Edu First, LLC