Remote Education Content Project Manager
Edovate Learning Corp Catasauqua, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Lead planning and analysis for product development projects.
- Gather requirements, scope out, and update projects.
- Recruit, interview, and train contractors and external development partners.
- Maintain and manage contracts, agreements, and relationships with all contractors and external development partners.
- Create, communicate, and lead project plan, budget, timeline, and documentation for projects.
- Manage resource allocation and capacity requirements with VP of Curriculum.
- Provide feedback, capacity building, coaching, and/or mentoring activities for project teams to ensure optimal performance.
- Provide guidance on efficient and effective department processes, procedures, plans, strategies, and guidelines. Assist in creating and maintaining documentation for projects, processes, and guidelines.
- Manage project teams to ensure delivery of agreed deliverables, plans, strategies, procedures, and standards on time and on budget.
- Stay abreast of current industry trends and resources related to synchronous and asynchronous curriculum and instructional development, and provide strategic direction, training, and advice based on that knowledge.
- Serve as subject-matter expert on curriculum framework design, standards integration, learning theory, online best practices, digital learning tools, and delivery systems.
- Build strong relationships with key project stakeholders and participants to ensure they are aligned with the project vision.
- Report project progress, escalate risks, and suggest solutions to VP of Curriculum and other members of the leadership team with transparency and accountability.
- Maintain and communication KPIs.
- Ensure projects align with strategic vision, philosophies, and policies of the organization.
- Coordinate meetings, communication, and training both within and outside the department as needed to enhance content development and to keep teams informed of product development projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- 5+ years project management experience within the field of education.
- Project management certification a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Education, Instructional Design, or Curriculum.
- Master's degree preferred.
- Experience as a homeschool instructor or evaluator a plus.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to make data-driven decisions and solve problems creatively.
- Detail-oriented, with expert analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to lead a project on time and on budget while working independently with little oversight.
- Innovative, forward-thinking instructional design expertise.
- Strong knowledge of instructional design best practices and Universal Design for Learning principles.
- Strong technology skills, including experience with online learning platforms, proficiency with Microsoft Office products and Google Suite, and experience with various project management software.
This is a year-round, full-time remote position. This position will require scheduled visitation and work periods at the home office as well as additional travel for trade shows and/or conferences
Edovate Learning Corp
BusinessView all jobs at Edovate Learning Corp