Curriculum Writers - Elementary Blended ELA
Edovate Learning Corp Catasauqua, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Edovate Learning Corp. is currently looking for K-6 current and former educators who can develop elementary level lessons in the areas of English Language Arts. These are contract positions that are compensated based upon the agreed on development fee. This position starts immediately and will go through approximately April 2022.
- Take existing content and place it into a new template
- Develop additional materials for lessons for both student-facing and instructor-facing texts that are aligned to given lesson objectives
- Write lesson material based on a set of given writers' guidelines, templates, and acceptance criteria
- Edit or revise materials from existing content as needed
- Develop missing sidebars, instructor guide, and digital content to accompany existing text
- Develop chapter review lessons
- Incorporate feedback from reviewers into lessons
- Manage your own workflow within deadlines to ensure deliverables are completed on time
- Attend any training or meetings as necessary
- Experience teaching ELA in elementary (please specify in your cover letter at what level you have experience)
- Experience developing Math lessons
- Ability to write at least four ELA lessons per week
Candidates may be asked to complete a project to demonstrate expertise in key job competencies.
*Offer contingent upon signing an Edovate contract.
Edovate Learning Corp
EducationView all jobs at Edovate Learning Corp