Sr. AWS Cloud Architect - 1277402
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Contract Dates: 1-31-23 to 7-01-23
Pay Rate: $75-$80/ hr
Location: Seatle, Washington (Fully Remote)
**Position is NOT C2C eligible. Must be US citizen and not in need of sponsorship
Join a growing global company that specializes in technical apparel with locations all around the world, from Vancouver to Shanghai, and places in between. Work with an innovative product, and a company that is committed to people, and making incredible connections in every community they are in.
Technical delivery and ownership
- Produce architecture designs and solutions for building and maintaining cost-efficient, scalable, and secure cloud environments, enabling application teams to deliver business outcomes with speed, knowing the foundation will be resilient and secure.
- Contributes to the architectural design of new solutions principles, concepts, and best practices for multi-account strategies, cost management strategies, landing zones and cloud network connectivity.
- Provides architecture design and solutions for managing cloud security, including enforcement of security policies, ability to visualize and manage security compliance and risk, ability to classify and protect cloud data, ability to manage cloud-based identity and access, and ability to leverage cloud native technology.
- Provides expertise of architecture practices and integrates broad working knowledge to provide maturity and risk assessments for key technologies and capabilities.
- Designs with operations in mind. Looks for ways to automate tasks and improve operations.
- Factors in data management and internal processes, designing and advocating for methods that align to scaling across multi-region, cloud architecture.
- Demonstrates proficiency and experience with concepts and technologies used in software development, operations, security, cloud, microservices, containers, and scheduling platforms
- Works in a highly dynamic environment that focuses on providing outstanding customer service
- Comfort working remotely and perform well given a high level of independence and autonomy
Enrollment, Influence, and adoption
- Serves as lead cloud infrastructure solution architect, working in cross functional teams dealing with challenging architecture and engineering problems and opportunities.
- Articulate technical design and functionality of
- the company's AWS Foundation and Security platform and AWS native tooling to multiple technical audiences.
- Educate and advise users on how to adopt the functionality of infrastructure platform products within their strategy and processes to achieve measurable value.
- Translate application team needs into technical solutions and product requirements.
- Influences decisions that impact critical long term IT strategy for organizational success.
- Provides thought leadership to ensure that systems and services are designed, and operating to achieve optimal levels of performance, reliability, and sustainability.
- Understands, identifies, and measures across multiple organizations.
- Supports/mentors skill development in team
- Demonstrates ability to coach team members around best practices for delivering high performant and scalable solutions.
- Mentors team members on secure coding best practices
Get fresh Remote AWS Cloud jobs daily straight to your inbox!