Marketing Manager – Technology
Identify and develop the strategies and techniques to attract customers to machine learning/AI technology-based products. Develop and implement strategic marketing plan.
· Perform research, market analysis and strategy development as well as budget management.
· Determine prospect organizations and develop strategies and campaigns to attract quality leads.
· Recommend pricing strategies based upon product demand and supply to maximize profits and grow market share for the business.
· Aid in new product development and critique market trends.
· Consult on and lead website development, email campaigns, social media campaigns, and SEM campaigns.
· 5+ years of experience developing and executing marketing strategies for IT companies with product experience in particular.
· 2+ years of experience performing technology sales in some capacity preferred.
· Multi-channel marketing experience, including traditional and digital.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
· Able to analyze data to recommend a particular marketing strategy.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Strong writing and editing skills.
· Activelistener with good deductive reasoning skills.
· Able to work effectively individually as well as in a team environment.
· Understanding of media production methods, including visual, oral, written and other methods.
· Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook)
· Online reporting software such as Nedstat SitestatGoogle Analytics
· Customer relationship management (CRM) software such as QAD Marketing Automationand HubSpot
· Database user interfaces such as Microsoft Access
· Planning programs including Oracle PeopleSoft
· Graphics imagery software like Adobe Flash