Work location can be Fort Myers, FL, Kansas City, MO, or Cayman Islands
Our client is one of the world’s leading digital performance-based marketing companies, dedicated to providing superior results for our advertisers and media partners. Our client accomplishes this by combining best-in-class expertise in media optimization and targeting with our in-house analytics and big-data technology. Spigot, Inc. has a strong analytical focus that requires quick reaction in this fast-paced environment. Our success is fueled by employee innovation, data driven decisions and a startup mentality. Our teams are comprised of Software Engineers, Web Developers, Media Buyers, Account Managers and Business Intelligence Analysts. This position is available in our Fort Myers, Kansas City or Cayman Island Offices. Employees enjoy free lunches, free benefits, unlimited time off, no dress code and company team building trips.
Our client is building a Chromium-based browser with an intuitive interface meant to provide a seamless search experience, and improve privacy, ad blocking and speed. We are seeking a C++ Developer with the following skills:
· Proven software engineer that is ambitious, self-driven and versatile with extensive C++ Experience.
· Pro-active developer, with a passion for writing efficient code and learning new technologies/best practices.
· The ability and motivation to work on interesting and challenging problems.
· The successful candidate will be a KPI focused, confident leader with at least:
· 3+ years’ experience in C++ application development
· Strong background in data structures, algorithms, and software architecture
· Experience with Git
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced, agile, highly collaborative environment
· Comfortable with loosely defined requirements where you exercise your analytical skills to clarify questions, share your approach and collaborate with the rest of the team to build/test elegant solutions
· Strong problem-solving skills and efficient management of time and resources
· A calm, assertive approach to diagnosing and fixing urgent problems
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the following abilities:
· Independent Decision Making: Ability to work autonomously with little supervision and a high attention to detail and quality. Uses analysis, consistent rationality and objectivity when making decisions. Anticipates consequences of judgments.
· Adaptable: The ability to find solutions and deliver results within a rapid fast changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture. Willing and able to learn multiple, diverse technologies rather than leaning on a single ‘favorite’.
· Results Oriented: Motivated and able to juggle the dueling needs of a ‘best’ and ‘fastest’ solution. Not interested in the academic process of coding so much as the bottom-line impact.
· Communication (written & oral): Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish, develop and maintain business relationships, as well as the ability to work collaboratively with cross functional teams.