*Relocation package available, Job is onsite in Ft. Myers, FL
POSITION OVERVIEW The person is an experienced Senior Android Developer that will create, maintain and scale out both new and existing high-volume mobile applications. Specific duties include:
· Developing, analyzing, troubleshooting high volume mobile systems with Java and Android SDK
· Building, maintaining and optimizing the platforms for high volume web systems
· Architect and develop new products and enhance current product features based on market changes and opportunities
· Refactor, update, and revitalize codebases as advances in technology allow for more capabilities.
· Troubleshoot and fix system failures and system performance, especially as systems scale CANDIDATE OVERVIEW The successful candidate will be an inspiring and confident leader with at least:
· 5+ years in Java and Android SDK Development
· Experience working with launchers or other system level applications
· Excellent UI Architecture design ability with experience building
· libraries of reusable UI elements
· Experience working on collaborative engineering teams
· Excellent communication and time management skills
· Independent Decision Making: Ability to work autonomously with little supervision and a high attention to detail and quality. Uses analysis, consistent rationality and objectivity when making decisions. Anticipates consequences of judgments.
· Adaptable: The ability to find solutions and deliver results within a rapid fast changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture. Willing and able to learn multiple, diverse technologies rather than leaning on a single ‘favorite’.
· Results Oriented: Motivated and able to juggle the dueling needs of a ‘best’ and ‘fastest’ solution. Not interested in the academic process of coding so much as the bottom line impact.
· Communication (written & oral): Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish, develop and maintain business relationships, as well as the ability to work collaboratively with cross functional teams.