Front Desk / Adminstration Team Member Position
Edin Rodriguez-Farmers Insurance Agency Fort Worth, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Receptionist position will involve answering multiple phone lines, providing customer service to agency customers, greeting office visitors throughout the day, drafting letters & reports, and other additional clerical duties as directed by the agency owner or associates.
We are seeking energetic and driven individuals with a winning spirit to join our fast paced sales department. As a receptionist representative you will work with a dynamic team that shares your desire to be the best. Our disciplined, proven successful sales process will help you in growing your career. This position does have advancement opportunities within our agency and the Farmers Insurance. Apply today so we can contact you about the next steps in the interview process to be our next sales representative.
Base Salary with Commissions
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Sign On / Hiring Bonus
Career Development & Growth
Office Snacks & Coffee
- Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes sales.
- Develop ongoing networking relationships with Real Estate Agents, Mortgage Lenders, Title Companies, Auto Dealers, etc.
- Process customer policy change requests.
- Handle all incoming claim calls from customers.
- Immediately greet all customers, entering the office, in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Take premium payments from customers.
- Ask each customer for referrals and explain our referral program.
- Treat each customer contact as a cross and up-sell opportunity including financial products.
- Verify phone numbers, addresses and email addresses with each customer contact and update customer information.
- Answer incoming phone calls on the first ring.
- Return all phone messages promptly.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Be outstanding at relationship building.
- Foster strong relationships with our customers to maintain a high level of client retention and product loyalty.
- Provides on-going support to insurance clients as needed.
- Responds to all inquiries, cancellation requests, and sales requests within a specified timeframe.
- Stay up-to-date on industry market trends and best practices
- Educate clients on the insurance policies that best suit their needs
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Create relationships from a cold start.
- Be a fantastic presenter.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently.
- Must have ability to multi-task.
- Career minded vision.
- Great Customer Service Skills.
- No insurance experience required but must be willing to learn
Edin Rodriguez-Farmers Insurance Agency
AddressFort Worth, TX
TourismView all jobs at Edin Rodriguez-Farmers Insurance Agency