VP of Customer Operations
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Customer service is broken — stuck in a time warp. As everything has evolved around it, the technology available to support the way businesses engage with customers has mostly stood still. The tools we have on the phones in our pockets are wildly superior to what's available to us when we engage with our favorite brands. The truth that no one wants to say out loud is that Big Tech has held the customer experience hostage for decades with its giant servers, complex implementations, buried software and expensive contracts. And that's just not ok with us.
So we founded Edify and built Huddle to seize the opportunity in the void. With customer experience being the final frontier in winning the hearts and dollars of consumers long-term, the brands who prevail are going to be the ones who have tools to do what no one else can. At last, there's a more predictable, reliable, cost-effective, transparent, full-featured, cloud-native, easy-to-get-and-use, intuitive, accessible, genius single piece of software that's changing everything.The time for employees to love work, and customers to love companies is here. And finally, so are the tools.
We are Edify. And we're customers, too.
The primary role of the VP of Customer Success is to manage all aspects of the Customer Success and Technical Support teams, especially implementing a plan to build a solid support plan that generates a consistent standard of exceeding expectations for the Edify cloud service offerings. The VP of Customer Success is expected to use consultative and strategic selling along with a strong understanding of the CCaaS/UCaaS industry to consistently achieve operational success. The ideal candidate will bring a customer first, data driven approach along with a proven record of leading client engagement/success teams in a start-up environment. This role is crucial to the success of Edify.
- Setting priorities and creating roadmaps to meet business goals and objectives
- Provide strategic leadership and management; which includes attracting, developing and retaining high-performing teams, offering ongoing feedback, professional growth opportunities and overall guidance
- Leadership experience in Customer Success, Operations, Customer Support, etc.
- A successful track record building high functioning Support teams and establishing process and procedure to ensure excellence
- Experience working with cross functional teams and in a matrix environment to achieve company objectives
- CCaaS, UCaas, CPaaS industry experience
At Edify, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
For information about how we collect and use your personal information when you apply for one of our positions, please see our U.S. Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
BusinessView all jobs at Edify