Our expanding firm is hiring for an entry level full time sales, marketing and management training position.
At our firm we feel sales and marketing is a critical part of how to exist in the world.
This position is full time and involves responsibilities in:
- Entry level sales & marketing
- Entry level management training
- Sales and marketing presentations
- Face to face sales and marketing of new services for our clients
- Sales and marketing techniques
- Training sales and marketing representative
Our firm cross-trains all employees within leadership development which includes:
- Sales and marketing training fundamentals
- Team building and mentoring
- Entry level marketing and sales consulting
Benefits & Our Culture
The management, sales & marketing team offers an environment where our employee's ideas are not only heard but implemented. We offer a team based and structured environment, however employees are expected to be self-disciplined in managing their own time and work schedule.
- Fun, team building environment
- Travel Opportunities
- Leadership workshops & development
- Financial management, business management, time management
- Philanthropy events â?? a chance to give back to the community
- Recognition for top performers
Philanthropy is an important part of our culture
Our Management and Sales & Marketing team and employees are involved in helping organizations Nationally as well as in the St. Louis area.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Maintain a high level of professionalism & integrity
- Experience with public speaking for presenting to groups a plus
- 4 year degree preferred, not required
- 1-2 years of customer service
- Demonstrated leadership ability. Sales and Marketing experience is not required
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills
Employees who achieve promotions into management at Edify Marketing are:
- Highly coachable team players
- Willing to follow a proven training and support system designed to help employees achieve their goals
- Team player
- Amazing attitudes
- Looking for an amazing future
Ideal candidates have an uncommon combination of attributes. They are self-motivated, entrepreneurial individuals who are ready to leave behind the constraints of the traditional corporate job model and build a secure future of their own.