Sr. Business/Systems Analyst
Responsible for capturing customer requirements, translating them into functional specifications and configuration guides, and verifying deployment of Edifecs' products. Define business rules, translation rules and other configuration items for installation of Edifecs software to meet business needs. Guide client business and technical teams in defining requirements, translating requirements into functional specifications, and assisting during implementation. Develop test plans and test cases for transactions and execute test cases when required. Manage project deliverables and timelines as a project manager when required. Deliver product training to new clients. Conduct reviews of functional implementation and guide others. Create reusable templates and materials over the course of implementations and contribute to knowledge base. Work with Product Technical Support and Development teams when resolving customer or internal product issues. Ensure quality of a complete product by being involved from inception through release phases of the development life cycle. Serve as domain and functional expert for customer and internal teams. Must be willing to travel as needed - approximately 75%. No international travel.
Bachelor's degree, or foreign degree equivalent, in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field, plus 5 years of progressive, post-baccalaureate experience (within the past 8 years) as an analyst, implementation consultant, or related occupation in the healthcare industry, including:
- 5 years of experience (within the past 8 years) in creating functional specifications, technical specifications, deployment instructions, operations guides and other systems documents;
- 5 years of exeprience (within the past 8 years) analyzing and solving business/systems problems in the healthcare or IT industry;
- 5 years of experience (within the past 8 years) working with Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) mapping, EDI analysis or healthcare transaction processing;
- 5 years of experience (within the past 8 years) using software engineering tools for configuration management, defect tracking, unit testing, system testing, build and deployment; and
- 5 years of experience (within the past 8 years) using software life-cycle methodologies such as waterfall, agile-scrum in developing products and IT applications.
Experience may be gained concurrently.
Apply for position by submitting resume to Edifecs, Inc., 1756 114th Ave. SE, Bellevue, WA 98004 and referencing job #14968 or apply online at www.edifecs.com.