Edifecs is a leading healthcare technology company with the mission to improve healthcare outcomes, reduce costs and accelerate innovation. We empower healthcare organizations to scale the partnerships required by payment, care delivery and access reform initiatives that are redefining the healthcare industry. We are disruptors, scientists, data nerds, doctors and artists. We believe information technology can revolutionize healthcare. Edifecs has grown from a small start-up to the market leader in our space, and today boasts over 375 healthcare clients that include 25 Blue Plans, over 50 Commercial Plans, 100's of Healthcare Providers, State and Federal agencies, along with partnership arrangements with most leading middleware stack vendors. Edifecs is regularly recognized as a leader in the Healthcare IT. We have received recognition and awards and continue to be recognized for our overall performance as a company, our dynamic workplace culture and our commitment to innovation.
We are looking for an Operations and Technical Support Specialist to deliver daily office management and desktop support. This is an excellent entry-level role for college graduates looking to start their career in IT. In this key role, the ideal candidate will be comfortable with interfacing with all levels of employees, multitasking and handling multiple projects at once, and delivering exceptional customer service.
What you will do:
- Be the face of day-to-day office operations and information technology support at our Atlanta office
- Duties include a range of desktop support; assisting with deployment of workstation equipment, delivering new employee IT orientation, providing full service to the computer user
- Service all assigned work tickets with a proactive approach and in a timely manner
- Install and upgrade software, keep the system up to date with any needed fixes or patches
- Manage communication with vendors; oversee office supply inventory and stock as needed including kitchen snacks
- Interact with all levels of executives and associates on a daily basis; handle phone calls and a range of inquiries ensuring excellent customer service
- Other duties as assigned
What you will learn:
Through on the job learning and assigned mentorship you will gain industry skills, knowledge and expertise. The Operations and Technical Support Specialist role will challenge you to grow through:
- Opportunity to sharpen your skills and gain real-world experience with potential for growth at Edifecs
- Hands-on experience troubleshooting issues and handling various on-site and/or remote hardware and software issues as they arise in a fast-paced work environment
- Full ownership of the daily functions of our Atlanta office management
Educational and Experience Requirements
- Currently enrolled in any degree program with minor or coursework in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar
Basic maintenance ability with various computer software programs and information systems
- Strong critical thinking skills and detail-oriented approach to system administration
- Ability to interact closely with clients, staff, vendors, guests and others with a high level of professionalism
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment; solid experience with handling multiple tasks and deadlines
- Team player willing to take on projects of varying scope to get the job done
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Edifecs will provide reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities who need assistance applying for a job. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.