Edifecs is a leading healthcare technology company with the mission to improve healthcare outcomes, reduce costs and accelerate innovation. We empower healthcare organizations to scale the partnerships required by payment, care delivery and access reform initiatives that are redefining the healthcare industry. We are disruptors, scientists, data nerds, doctors and artists. We believe information technology can revolutionize healthcare. Edifecs has grown from a small start-up to the market leader in our space, and today boasts over 375 healthcare clients that include 25 Blue Plans, over 50 Commercial Plans, 100's of Healthcare Providers, State and Federal agencies, along with partnership arrangements with most leading middleware stack vendors. Edifecs is regularly recognized as a leader in the Healthcare IT. We have received recognition and awards and continue to be recognized for our overall performance as a company, our dynamic workplace culture and our commitment to innovation.
The Associate Implementation Consultant assists in the testing and implementation of Edifecs' solutions purchased by that client. This includes installation of products on client hardware; configuration and development of programs, tasks and guidelines, and setup to fully implement an Edifecs solution. This role works under the direction of the Technical Project Manager and/or Implementation Consultant/Architect at our offices in Bellevue or Atlanta and includes travel to client sites. Duties can range from delivering product training to new client specific requirements, development, and deployment. The role involves client coordination and communication as well as technical and functional understanding of Edifecs' solutions and the transactions that flow through this position.
What you will do:
- Assist in the coordination and communication with the client post-sale to develop and plan for implementing and configuring a purchased Edifecs solution based upon a client's individual needs.
- Install, upgrade and configure Edifecs' products at client site.
- Develop custom components and/or product extensions when required during product implementation - up to 25%.
- Under guidance of Project Manager, create user and operational documentation to support the deployment of products and services at client sites, including technical requirements, process flow diagrams, deployment and user operation guides.
- Provide post- implementation support during the transition from implementation to maintenance.
- Provide software and client specific training, and develop training documentation based on present standards and client needs.
What you will learn:
The Associate Implementation Consultant will be exposed to health care technology ecosystems. Through on the job learning and assigned mentorship you will gain industry skills, knowledge and expertise. This role will challenge you to grow through:
- Opportunity for travel throughout the U.S. to several customer locations.
- Assigned critical work on customer projects within your first few weeks.
- Collaboration across Edifecs departments including product and engineering, product support, implementation and pre-sales teams.
We are looking for highly motivated candidates to be placed in our technical track:
- Collaborate with other Implementation Consultants and become an expert in relevant Edifecs products and solutions, surrounding technologies such as databases, app servers and message queues, integration patterns, configuring and deploying large enterprise scale systems.
- Configure and deploy Edifecs solutions in a highly scalable manner to process hundreds of millions of transactions efficiently.
Educational and Experience Requirements
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- Recent university graduate with less than 2 years of work experience.
- Familiar with computer systems and applications, and ability to install, configure and develop extensions, where required.
- Must demonstrate object-oriented programming skills in Java, Python or similar
- Working knowledge of SQL and/or manipulating data held in relational databases
- Ability to create documents including technical requirements, process flow diagrams, deployment and user operation guides.