Customer Service & Production Associate-Full Time
- $13 to $15 Hourly
Customer Service & Production Associate is responsible for creating mouthwatering arrangements, dipped fruit™ boxes, and cut fruit for Edible® treat products following proper operational procedures. Ensures Edible® service standards are met and surpassed by providing customers with prompt service, delivering a WOW experience. We will train!
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Design arrangements according to our brand standards-Training provided
- Wash, peel and/or cut various fruits to prepare for design
- Performs cleaning tasks in accordance with the cleaning standards.
- Follows proper food sanitation and handling procedures
- Welcomes and connects with every customer via phone and in person to provide excellent customer service
- Follows standards for merchandising, stocking, rotating and storing all products
- Follows cash handling and register policies
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Previous experience working in customer Service and/or food service establishment preferred
- Excellent customer service and communication (verbal & writing) skills
- Positive attitude
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Valid state driver's license and a clean driving record (if also delivering)
- Computer/Register skills
- Ability to lift, carry and/or push objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand, bend, reach and scoop throughout assigned shift
1291 S Decatur BlvdLas Vegas, NV
Get fresh Customer Service & Production Associate-Full Time jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.