Fruit Expert and Designer
- Posted: over a month ago
Fruit Expert® & Designer
Who are we? What do we believe in?
Edible® is all about creating and delivering exactly what we need more of in our day-to-day lives: sweetness! From fresh fruit smoothies to chocolate-dipped strawberries (and who can forget our signature fruit bouquets?), we offer a variety of scrumptious treats and gifts for celebrating birthdays, holidays, and all the sweet moments in between. Through our 1,000+ independently owned franchise locations, the mission of the brand - no matter how big it gets - is to Be Sweet Today™! All our employees play a key role in helping the brand thrive—and Edible® store team members get some sweet perks!
Who we’re looking for:
As the Fruit Expert® & Designer, you would be responsible for creating our sweet, sweet products. That means dipping, cutting, and arranging delicious treats (while following the proper operational procedures, of course). You would also ensure Edible® service standards are met and surpassed by providing customers with an experience that WOWs.
- Build arrangements according to our brand standards.
- Prepare a variety of arrangements according to customers' orders or supervisors' instructions, following approved procedures and proper portion sizes
- Wash, peel and/or cut various fruit to prepare for arranging
- Package arrangements or dipped fruit
- Performs cleaning tasks in accordance with the cleaning standards and work as a store team player
- Clean work areas, equipment, utensils, and dishes
- Remove trash and clean kitchen waste containers
- Follow proper food sanitation and handling procedures
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of product knowledge and quality standards
- Welcome and connect with every customer to provide excellent customer service
- Discover customer needs and appropriately suggest products with every customer to enhance the customer experience
- Use effective sales approaches and display strong knowledge of product line
- Effectively convert customer inquiries into sales
- Build long-term relationships and build the trust and loyalty of customers
- Respond to customer needs
- Manage difficult customer situations in a calm and professional manner
- Take responsibility to learn all aspects of the position
- Learn and demonstrate creating the Edible® Experience
What we think you’re like:
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Enjoys working within a team
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Drive and determination
- Computer skills including Microsoft software and register skills
- Ability to lift, carry and/or push objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand, bend, reach, and scoop throughout assigned shift
Why join Edible® (a.k.a. the Sweetest Team Ever)?
- Enjoy chocolate-covered treats during your shift.
- Sweeten your schedule. No early mornings and no late-night shifts.
- Make celebrations possible for all the customers you serve.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. Applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, and disability, status as a veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or being a member of the Reserves or National Guard.
Edible Arrangements, LLC
ManufacturingView all jobs at Edible Arrangements, LLC