Edgewood Management Corporation provides superior real estate management and Edgewood Management Corporation is a 45 year old, premiere affordable property management company, responsible for 27,000 units in fourteen states and the District of Columbia. Edgewood???s portfolio represents a variety of multifamily products that include high-rise, mid-rise, garden and townhouse style rental units.
Edgewood Management Corporation provides superior management services for a variety of residential properties and has an exceptional track record to resolve problems and reposition troubled assets in all areas: operations, administrative, financial and physical. Edgewood Management Corporation is recognized as the 9th largest manager of Affordable Housing by the National Affordable Housing Management Association and the 50th largest manager by the National Multi-Housing Council.
In 2012, founded with the same aspirations, The Ford Family launched Vantage Management to focus on a select portfolio of conventional multifamily properties. Together, our sister companies offer premier property management solutions for all types of owners ??? ranging from government agencies to private real estate investment groups ??? to accomplish asset goals, add value and cultivate a lifestyle that best suits our residents??? needs.
Our reputation for providing high quality services with integrity has earned us the trust of our clients and our employees. Edgewood Management Corporation offers a supportive environment where employees are encouraged to develop their skills and talents to their fullest potential. Edgewood is always looking for positive, motivated, and hardworking individuals to join our Edgewood Team
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Scheduling appointments to view the community
- Presenting the available apartments in a friendly and knowledgeable fashion.
- Represent the company in a professional manner
- Assist in generating traffic through active participation in the community's marketing strategy
- Maintain community's customer base with an effective resident retention program
- 1-2 years??? experience as a luxury leasing consultant, preferred
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of computer operating systems (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- One-Site knowledge is preferred but not necessary
- Ability to work at least 3 weekends per month
Edgewood/ Vantage prides itself on offering a competitive salary and extensive, market-competitive health and welfare BENEFITS.
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Prescription Drug Program
- Paid Vacation & Holiday
- Paid Personal/ Sick Leave
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid AD& D Insurance
- Company Paid Short- Term
- Company Paid Long-term Disability
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Dependent Supplemental Life Insurance
- Educational Assistance
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Savings Plan with company matching
- Company outings and events
Edgewood / Vantage is a growing company that is looking for talented professionals who want to be part of a strong team focused on providing superior management services to our residents and owners. If you share our desire to be the best for our residents and communities, then you belong with Edgewood.
Edgewood / Vantage is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer