Edgewood Management Cincinnati, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Edgewood Management Corporation provides superior real estate management and Edgewood Management Corporation is a 45 year old, premiere affordable property management company, responsible for 27,000 units in fourteen states and the District of Columbia. Edgewood’s portfolio represents a variety of multifamily products that include high-rise, mid-rise, garden and townhouse style rental units.
Edgewood Management Corporation provides superior management services for a variety of residential properties and has an exceptional track record to resolve problems and reposition troubled assets in all areas: operations, administrative, financial and physical. Edgewood Management Corporation is recognized as the 9th largest manager of Affordable Housing by the National Affordable Housing Management Association and the 50th largest manager by the National Multi-Housing Council.
Our reputation for providing high quality services with integrity has earned us the trust of our clients and our employees. Edgewood Management Corporation offers a supportive environment where employees are encouraged to develop their skills and talents to their fullest potential. Edgewood is always looking for positive, motivated, and hardworking individuals to join our Edgewood Team
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handling all aspects of leasing apartments, including greeting prospective residents, following up with prospects, touring the community, processing applications, preparing leases and closing the sale
- Understanding the community and its amenities, rents, and specials - as well as those of the community’s competitors
- Conduct off-site marketing and assist in preparing marketing plans
- Screen all incoming residents by objective qualification standards
- Achieve an acceptable leasing closing ratio
- Maintain activity reports by recording traffic daily
- Assist with resident programs and retention
- Assist with coordination of and participate in resident functions
- Processing Recertifications
- Perform all other duties assigned by the Assistant Manager/Community Manager
- Minimum of one year of prior property management experience, required
- 2+ years of prior leasing, customer service, or sales experience, a MUST
- 2+ years of LIHTC experience, required
- Excellent and premiere customer service orientation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently on assignments
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, One-Site Property Management Software and Internet
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Edgewood prides itself on offering a competitive salary and extensive, market-competitive health and welfare BENEFITS.
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Prescription Drug Program
- Paid Vacation & Holiday
- Paid Personal/ Sick Leave
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid AD& D Insurance
- Company Paid Short- Term
- Company Paid Long-term Disability
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Dependent Supplemental Life Insurance
- Educational Assistance
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Savings Plan with company matching
- Company outings and events
Edgewood Management Corporation is a growing company that is looking for talented professionals who want to be part of a strong team focused on providing superior management services to our residents and owners. If you share our desire to be the best for our residents and communities, then you belong with Edgewood.
Edgewood Management Corporation is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Members of Team Edgewood enjoy a positive, supportive environment where employees are encouraged to develop their skills and talent to their fullest potential.
At Edgewood, we believe that a well-trained staff is vital to achieving the highest client and customer satisfaction. Training makes our team members the best in their fields. Through Edgewood Vantage University (EVU) we offer the best tools and resources needed to succeed.