- Posted: over a month ago
Edgewood Management Corporation provides superior real estate management and Edgewood Management Corporation is a 50 year old, premiere affordable property management company, responsible for 27,000 units in fourteen states and the District of Columbia. Edgewood’s portfolio represents a variety of multifamily products that include high-rise, mid-rise, garden and townhouse style rental units.
Edgewood Management Corporation provides superior management services for a variety of residential properties and has an exceptional track record to resolve problems and reposition troubled assets in all areas: operations, administrative, financial and physical. Edgewood Management Corporation is recognized as the 9th largest manager of Affordable Housing by the National Affordable Housing Management Association and the 50th largest manager by the National Multi-Housing Council.
Our reputation for providing high quality services with integrity has earned us the trust of our clients and our employees. Edgewood Management Corporation offers a supportive environment where employees are encouraged to develop their skills and talents to their fullest potential. Edgewood is always looking for positive, motivated, and hardworking individuals to join our Edgewood Team
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the day-to-day outreach, sales and customer service efforts to meet and exceed performance targets
- Monitor property and staff to ensure compliance with all Fair Housing and Fair Credit Reporting Requirements, Human Resources and Operations policies and procedures, and Safety Management programs
- Promote Resident Services initiatives to drive efforts at the community level, engaging residents in social, educational, planned activities and events
- Prepare reports of all operational financial data to the Regional Property Manager, Property Staff Accounts and other Corporate Departments as requested
- Lead staffing, training and development initiatives for the property to ensure the best talent is part of the property team
- The successful Community Manager will have the following qualifications:
- Marketing, leasing, and leadership experience a Must
- Four (4) years of experience working in LIHTC and Project base section 8 property management
- Two (2) years supervisory experience effectively working with all levels of staff and management
- Must be knowledgeable of all local, state and federal Fair Housing laws and regulations
- Superior customer service skills and the ability to deal with difficult people and challenging situations while maintaining a positive and calm demeanor
- Ability to effectively and accurately communicate and present information verbally and in writing
- Must be proficient with MS Office
- Possess proven financial and accounting acumen
- Demonstrated ability to read a budget, conduct financial analysis and provide practical narrative and financial reporting
- Experience with Onesite and I-docs software, preferred
- HCCP & SHCM or equivalent
Edgewood prides itself on offering a competitive salary and extensive, market-competitive health and welfare BENEFITS including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Prescription Drug Program
- Paid Vacation & Holiday
- Paid Personal/ Sick Leave
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid AD& D Insurance
- Company Paid Short- Term
- Company Paid Long-term Disability
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Dependent Supplemental Life Insurance
- Educational Assistance
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Savings Plan with company matching
- Company outings and events
Edgewood Management Corporation is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Members of Team Edgewood enjoy a positive, supportive environment where employees are encouraged to develop their skills and talent to their fullest potential.
At Edgewood, we believe that a well-trained staff is vital to achieving the highest client and customer satisfaction. Training makes our team members the best in their fields. Through Edgewood Vantage University (EVU) we offer the best tools and resources needed to succeed.
Edgewood ManagementWhy Work Here?
Competitive Benefit Package and Growth Potential!!
Our mission is simple: Help people improve their lives. At Edgewood, we operate differently by design. While we are a highly successful organization and care about our continued growth and success, we are driven by a genuine desire to help people improve lives. We care about our residents. We care about our clients and our suppliers. And we care about each other. Our culture thrives because our core values govern our actions and preserve our organization’s moral compass at every level. Members of Team Edgewood enjoy a positive, supportive environment where employees are encouraged to develop their skills and talent to their fullest potential. At Edgewood, we believe that a well-trained staff is vital to achieving the highest client and customer satisfaction. Training makes our team members the best in their fields. Through Edgewood Vantage University (EVU) we offer the best tools and resources needed to succeed.