Hotel Maintenance Engineer
- Expired: February 06, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Edgewater is Seattle's only over-water hotel where rock'n'roll history meets Pacific Northwest luxury. A part of Noble House Hotels and Resorts-a curated collection of one-of-a kind hotels, resorts, and adventures. We provide our guests with exceptional service and the most memorable experiences.
OUR CULTURE | Individual Distinction, Collective Soul
The Noble House Hotels & Resorts philosophy emphasizes "location, distinction, and soul." Our properties are not a "one-size-fits-all." And neither are our team members. What makes us The Edgewater Hotel lies within our team. We are a group of individuals that share a passion for hospitality. We let our personalities shine and we like to have fun.
The Edgewater is an independent boutique, one of kind, 223 rooms iconic hotel with 11,000 sq ft of meeting space.
The Engineer will perform maintenance repairs and improvements for the hotel and restaurant in order to maintain standards of product quality to ensure the maximum comfort and satisfaction of our guests. This position reports to the Director of Engineering .
A day in the life...
- Prepare and paint surfaces using techniques and tools including, but not limited to, measuring surfaces, applying spackle and plaster, mixing paint, matching paint and using brushes, rollers. Ensure paint and walls are maintained to standards.
- Keeps building and equipment in good repair with minimum of down time by providing day to day preventative maintenance.
- Work closely with Executive Housekeeper, Front Desk Manager, Restaurant GM and Executive Chef to prioritize maintenance needs and guest's complaints/suggestions concerning the Engineering Department with little or no supervision.
- Continually works towards and supports the improvement of engineering services to guests and team members.
- Customer service experience helpful
- Have residential or commercial painting and general building maintenance experience
- Ability to work a flexible schedule - weekend and holidays.
- Hotel maintenance background preferred.
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in our benefits. The Edgewater Hotel is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Uniforms provided
- Health Benefits - Package-Medical/Dental/Vision -$50 a month for individual or full family coverage
- Paid Time Off -holidays/personal/vacation/sick
- Onsite parking
- Complimentary uniform cleaning
- Bus Pass Reimbursement Program-50% of bus and ferry transportation reimbursed, up to $75 a month.
- Passport discounts program - Enjoy the discounts to various local restaurants, retail and different other stores.
- Team Member/Family/Friend home and restaurant discounts within Noble House Hotels & Resorts (nationwide)
- Career growth opportunities and Recognition Programs
07:00AM - 03:00PM varies, Weekend availability.
Edgewater Hotel, A Noble House Hotel
Get fresh Hotel Maintenance Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.