Edgewater Federal Solutions is a privately held government contracting firm located near Urbana, MD. The company was founded in 2002 with the vision of being highly recognized and admired for supporting customer missions through employee empowerment, exceptional services and timely delivery. Edgewater Federal Solutions is ISO 9001, 20000-1, 270001 certified, appraised at CMMI Level 3 Maturity for Development and Services, and has been named a Top Workplace in the Greater Washington Area Small Companies category 2018/2019.
We are currently seeking an experienced .Net Administrator to support our contract located in Germantown, MD.
- Evaluates new or modified software programs based on user requests and produces a draft of technical specifications including an early estimate of time to complete.
- Develops applications for use in a multiplatform environment supporting our worldwide customer base.
- Conducts unit and integration system tests; monitors test results; and takes required corrective action.
- Develops configurations for complex solutions for existing or new applications
- Develops, tests and implements Solutions based on latest technologies, techniques and market trends.
- Has a knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
- Requires thorough understanding of web-based Microsoft technologies.
- U.S. Citizenship is required
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college in Information Technology or similar degree.
- Three years of experience in .NET Development/System Administration.
- Three years of experience with SQL Database Administration.
- Demonstrated comprehensive experience with database systems and related software.
It has been and continues to be the policy of Edgewater Federal Solutions to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, and/or other status protected by applicable law.