Senior Software Engineer
- Expired: December 13, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Edgewater Federal Solutions is currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer to provide support to the EHSS AU IT Support contract located in Germantown, MD. This position is seeking a talented, professional Software Engineer to join a proficient development team supporting The Department of Energy, in Germantown, MD. Candidate will be developing and enhancing web applications.Responsibilities:
- Refining requirements to translate them into functional specs
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, secure, and reliable code
- Develop effective solutions for data mapping and data translation
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Develop unit tests
- Participate in peer code review and code refactoring as part of development process
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- 5+ years of progressive development experience, focused on data-oriented business applications
- Solid understanding with the ASP.NET framework, MVC, C#, SQL Server, and design/architectural patterns
- BS degree in software/technical based field, in lieu of a bachelor's degree at least 4 years of software development experience is required
- Experience in Frontend frameworks like Angular, Aurelia or React
- Experience with Bootstrap, Typescript, Node.js, NPM, RXJS
- Strong experience with C#, Visual Studio, and MS toolsets
- Experience with Internet Information Services (IIS) 7.0 or higher
- Experience creating web services from scratch and writing Web APIs
- Experience with Visual Studios 2017 or higher
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent English-language oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with Agile methodology, and use of development tools such as GitHub
- Experience with DevOps disciplines and toolsets
Edgewater Federal Solutions is a privately held government contracting firm located in Frederick, MD. The company was founded in 2002 with the vision of being highly recognized and admired for supporting customer missions through employee empowerment, exceptional services and timely delivery. Edgewater Federal Solutions is ISO 9001, 20000-1, 270001 certified, appraised at CMMI Level 3 Maturity for Development and Services, and has been named in the Top Workplaces in the Greater Washington Area Small Companies for 2018 through 2022.
It has been and continues to be the policy of Edgewater Federal Solutions to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, and/or other status protected by applicable law.
Edgewater Federal Solutions, Inc.
TechnologyView all jobs at Edgewater Federal Solutions, Inc.
Get fresh Remote Senior Software Developer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.