Senior Program Analyst
Edgesource Washington, DC
- Posted: over a month ago
Task 3.2 Sr. Program Analyst
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) mission is to lead the national effort to protect and enhance the resilience of the nation’s physical and cyber infrastructure. CISA includes the CISA Management and Business Service Offices and four Divisions: the Cybersecurity Division (CD), the Emergency Communications Division (ECD), the Infrastructure Security Division (ISD), the Integrated Operations Division (IOD), the Stakeholder Engagement Division (SED), as well as, the National Risk Management Center (NRMC), which are headquartered with the National Capital Region (NCR).
The contractor shall support Engagement Operations Branch efforts, including:
- Entering CISA engagement data in the SRM following stakeholder engagements
- Compiling, verifying accuracy and sorting information to prepare source data for computer entry
- Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities and checking output
- Generate reports using SRM data to provide informational and insight briefings to CISA staff
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete records.
- Conduct analyses of SRM data to derive actionable plans for stakeholder operations
- Developing business/use case write-ups explaining how to use SRM data to enhance stakeholder outreach and CISA product and service delivery
- Work closely with CISA service providers to fully understand the service delivery process and services provided. Develop a methodology to support automated assessment and modeling of stakeholder engagement data. • Develop Stakeholder Intake Process. Working with CISA Service Delivery teams and cross divisional users to ensure there is an effective process to train and equip future users of the SRM tool.
- Understand Stakeholder Needs: Perform SRM data analytics, aggregate SRM data to identify trends, to ensure CISA service offerings are relevant to our stakeholder needs.
- Provide and Manage Training and Webinar support: SED Engagement Operations Branch delivers a full spectrum of SRM user training and manages SED webinars.
- Develop & Manage Stakeholder Maturity Model: The stakeholder maturity model is an active project that will provide a means to measure stakeholders maturity level. Incorporating the stakeholder maturity model into the SRM will help CISA forecast and guide the stakeholder experience with each engagement or service setting the stage for the next engagement.
Provide SED operational support for:
- High Priority CISA initiatives
- Provide support to the CDO Data Governance Project
- Special Services Support
- Major CISA Event Support
- CISCA Support
- US Citizen; must be able to obtain DHS Suitability
- MA/MS Degree
- 10 years of experience
- Strong writing and reading skills
- Experience working with stakeholders
- Working in groups to complete tasks with a deadline
Edgesource Corporation is a leading small business providing information technology and business consulting services to the federal government. We are a stable, growing business offering excellent growth potential for business minded professionals. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer 401k, PTO, Paid Holiday’s, and competitive Health Insurance plans.
BusinessView all jobs at Edgesource