Early Childhood Teacher for Kindergarten and First Grade classrooms
Edgemoor Community Center Inc Wilmington, DE
- Posted: over a month ago
- $11 to $13 Hourly
We are looking for an energetic, highly motivated, and intentional child care teacher that wants to make a difference in a child’s life. We are a 5 STAR child care center (recognized by the state of Delaware) that delivers a quality program to our community. Our staff is professional, skilled, motivated, and dedicated to nurturing our children and fostering an educational foundation that will help the children be successful in their educational lives. We are in the midst of virtual learning and our young students need a lot of guidance.
If you have the above listed characteristics and:
- Certification in early childhood as a Teacher or Assistant Teacher
- Is not intimidated by technology
- Able to work morning hours and have reliable transportation
And have the below listed knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Be able to lift up to 40 pounds several times each day.
- Effective communication skills.
- Be able to withstand reasonable fluctuations in temperature in response to seasonal weather changes.
- Be able to read and write the English language.
- Ability to interact with children in a nurturing manner.
- Positive interaction skills and ability to work with people from varied backgrounds.
- Ability, experience, skills for supervising other appropriate, child care program staff.
Please apply with us today!!! Send your resume to Dr. Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax a resume and cover letter to 302-762-1652.
Edgemoor Community Center IncWhy Work Here?
We are a 5 STAR program. We have received the Governor's Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval for Consumer Protection Standards.
We are a STAR 5 facility and have many wonderful opportunities for growth and learning. We are flexible. We have high professional expectations. We serve the surrounding community in many ways.
510 Duncan RoadWilmington, DE