Marketing Coordinator (Neroli Salon & Spa)
- Posted: over a month ago
Edgeless Beauty Group is seeking a Marketing Coordinator with 3-5 years of experience to promote our amazing, growing team in schools, salons and spas. In this role, you will work in the heart of Milwaukee's Third Ward and focus on the Neroli Salon & Spa brand.
If you love people, beauty and wellness AND creating content, this role is for you!
Job Purpose/Culture: This position will manage the brand from planning, graphic design, social presence and guest relations. This position reports to the Marketing Manager and President, provides Five-Star service to internal team members and guests via phone and in-person. We are committed to creating an environment that is caring compassionate and dedicated to uplifting others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Create comprehensive marketing plans and programs under the guidance of leadership
- Learn and understand brand audience insights, offers, KPIs, and brand standards to influence the work
- Utilize digital advertising and find opportunities to improve performance
- Maintain brand standards via website, emails, collateral, communications, events and social media
- Create daily social media content to engage current and potential customers
- Track all marketing efforts, report to peers and leadership, adjust as needed
- Design all internal & external collateral (promotions/offers, special events, flyers, posters) with the direction of the associate creative director
- Use comprehensive strategy to launch new products, services and team members
- Other duties as assigned by leadership
Required Technical Skills, Education, Experience, Training and/or Credentials:
To perform this job, team member must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Experience with digital marketing and strategy (3-5 years experience required)
- Bachelor’s in Marketing, graphic design focus
Edgeless Beauty Group
BusinessView all jobs at Edgeless Beauty Group