Senior Java Developer
- Expired: October 11, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Sr. Software Engineer - Java , Newark, CA
What You'll Do
• Code-Code-Code-Test-Test-Measure, Repeat. Everyone in the team codes.
• Help build an enterprise platform that will be rolled out to thousands of companies and can be scaled to millions of devices
• Provide support as we move to a new vision in architecture using newer technologies
• Work shoulder to shoulder with a team of A-players: coaching, mentoring and shaping our junior developers and development effort
• 6+ years of experience and expertise in the following: Java, Spring, Java EE, Development. Must have used Spring boot in conjunction with JPA/ORM
• Extensive experience working in enterprise software platforms, building SaaS applications
• Delivering Microservices architecture & Complex event-driven architectures
• Strong experience with SOA/Webservices (RESTful, SOAP), Experience designing/building and consuming APIs/Web services
• Delivering automated tests to work with the CI/CD pipelines using Mock/Mockito, TestNG, or similar
• Deep understanding of XML & JSON and ability to define the interfaces and contracts for integration with external parties
• Should have good experience with data structures, algorithms, and performance finetuning
• Some understanding of Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and experience with cloud provider services and container technologies (AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform)
• Must have development experience in a DevOps environment with exposure to CI/CD and blue/green deployments
• Participate in all phases of the software development cycle as part of a full-stack Scrum team.
• Provide detailed work estimates for development efforts.
• Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
• Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent industry experience.
Highly Preferred Skills
• Experience in EV or EVSE industry or exposure to protocols such as OCPP, OCPI
• DevOps toolchain: Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform
• Containerization: Docker, Kubernetes
• APIs: Swagger/Open API, Service Mesh
• Data science, AI/ML modeling, and Predictive analytics
Get fresh JAVA Engineering jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.