As a Project Managers you are expected to understand and be adaptable to the needs of each team, guiding teams on the appropriate level of process and tools, and using common agile practices where practical. You must be comfortable interacting with engineers at all levels of experience, leadership in technology and production, and other stakeholders. Consistent and relentless follow-through is also an essential skill in this position. Project managers also assists teams with creation and management of backlogs and roadmaps, the identification of project risks and dependencies - especially as they relate to other teams. Independent judgement is expected, especially when considering the escalation of issues, including project blockers, technical risks and team dynamics. In addition to fostering collaboration between teams, the project managers will also provide technical leadership with metrics, reports that enable data-informed decision making.
- 5+ years of project management experience in an agile development environment.
- Ability to grasp Native App tech concepts and release process.
- Solid communication, team working, and problem solving skills, with a desire to continue to grow in these areas.
- Must be an effective listener who engages with stakeholders and engineers to ensure expectations are being met.
- Experience guiding teams in the use of Kanban/SCRUM techniques.
- Ability to grasp technical concepts and project risks sufficiently to prioritize and communicate to others.
- Scrum Master, Agile
- Certification preferred, PMP,
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field; or comparable industry experience