EdgeConneX is focused on driving innovation and helping our customers define and deliver their own unique vision for the Edge, at any scale, in any market worldwide, for any requirement. We are building tomorrow’s data center infrastructure, today for some of the world’s most demanding Network, Content, and Cloud customers.
Delivering innovative and proximate data center solutions ranging from 40kW to 40MW or more, we work closely with our customers to provide the scalable capacity, power, and connectivity they need to meet the growing demands of their business and their end users. In turn, our customers’ content, applications, cloud services or any data requirement can be securely delivered with enhanced performance and lower latency to any device, anywhere.
Starting in 2013, EdgeConneX has built over 40 data centers, including Edge Data Centers® and a growing number of regional and hyperscale solutions across North America, Europe, and South America, creating a new Edge of the Internet. EdgeConneX continues to move the Internet to where it is most needed – into local markets across the country and around the globe. We recognize that insatiable demand for data, content, cloud services, and ubiquitous computing continues to swell each day and that quality delivery of this content requires an Internet of Everywhere capability.
EdgeConneX is led by an experienced management team with global data center and real estate expertise and supported by a strong investor group including large and experienced institutions and strategic partners.
The Manager, Solutions Enablement will be a key member of the Solution Enablement team and have the opportunity impact the Company’s top line (productivity) and bottom line (efficiency). The Manager, Solutions Enablement will collaborate and coordinate cross-functionally with nearly every organization and top executives on the administration and execution of EdgeConneX’s business goals, measurement of goal attainment, and to drive strategic initiatives for the business. This position reports to the VP, Solutions Enablement and will provide exposure to senior company leaders.
Drive analytics projects to provide deep insights into business performance and go-forward strategy implications
- Develop, implement, and govern metrics and reports to manage pipeline, booked opportunities, and other KPIs, providing visibility to performance across all initiatives. Develop performance dashboards that encompass key metrics to be reviewed with senior business executives
- Support the strategic planning process, the annual, quarterly, and monthly rhythm of business by designing, creating, and providing in-depth business analytics
- Coordinate with corporate teams to influence roadmap for enhanced business intelligence and CRM tools to support the business.
- Provide oversight and guidance to cross-functional project teams, planning and executing complex business development projects across multiple organizations and stakeholders simultaneously to enable customer/opportunity acquisition
- Provide ongoing dedicated Sales Support to Sales team during pre-sales activities, including proposal generation
- Provide project management for specific deals
Financial Analysis and Support
- Manage financial analysis for various business development initiatives driving timeliness, completeness and accuracy
Innovation, Technology, and Business Development.
- Work closely with the Innovation, Technology, and Business Development team on identifying emerging business and service opportunities and opening emerging verticals that will find a need to leverage EdgeConneX’s capabilities.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
The ideal candidate will possess a mix of Consulting, Strategic Planning, Analytics, and Operations background
- High level of commitment to customer service, whether co-workers, partners, or clients
- Commitment to organizational excellence and constant awareness to seek opportunities to improve processes/quality of deliverables.
- Excellent ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage multiple projects/responsibilities
- Track record for managing complex projects with aggressive schedules and scarce resources
- Highly organized with a strong attention for detail, and a knack for accuracy and precision
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Proficiency with computer software, including among others: MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint
- 8+ years of Finance, Strategy, or Operations experience in a technology or consulting environment
- MBA or other Masters degree preferred
EdgeConneX believes diversity – of thought, backgrounds and experiences – affects all that we do, from our employees to the solutions we deliver. Our goal is to create an environment in which inclusion through diversity helps deepen the lives and work experience of our employees, enhances our innovation and creativity, and enriches our involvement in our communities. EdgeConneX is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, as well as any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.