Trainee Mudlogger - Entry Level Oil and Gas
- Posted: 14 hours ago
- $50,000 to $75,000 Yearly
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
Edge Systems is seeking multiple experienced and entry level Mudloggers for our growing operations in the US.
With extensive experience in major oil and gas plays like the Bakken, Barnett, Eagleford, Fayetteville, Haynesville, Marcellus and Permian, We are able to provide the highest quality of logging services. In addition, we are one the most experienced logging companies (in operation since 1964) with dedicated safety, training and personnel.
Why are we different? PML/Edge Systems can offer you industry leading compensation and benefit packages, living quarters outside the logging unit, efficient equipment that does not require consistent TLC (IE it works) and multiple career paths within our company or partners.
Locations Hiring: Pennsylvania, Ohio, South Texas, West Texas, New Mexico, Offshore GoM, Alaska, Wyoming and specialty carbon capture and geothermal projects throughout the US.
18-25 days / month working rotation
Desired candidates will meet the following criteria
- Tier 1 - B.S. or higher in Geology or other Natural Sciences
- Tier 2 - A.S. in Engineering or Natural Sciences
- Tier 2 - OR technical military background with Honorable Discharge
- Ability to work 1-3 weeks on with normal shift rotations
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to self manage
- Willingness to work in remote locations
- Strong knowledge of geology, math and chemistry
- Advanced computer skills
- Advanced English and writing skills
- Reliable Mode of transportation
- Ability to pass a criminal background check and drug screen
- Legal Right to work in the US (NO exceptions); Domestic Phone Numbers only
- Ability to meet physical demands such as lifting 50+ lbs, climbing stairs and the ability to work 12 hour shifts safely
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?