Edge Staffing Partners
- Posted: 26 days ago
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create monthly adjusting and recurring journal entries while maintaining account reconciliations.
- Support the Period End, Quarterly and Year End closing and reporting of the Accounts with accurate, timely and transparent transaction recording.
- Maintain and reconcile lease accounting workpapers to ensure all leases are captured and recorded correctly monthly.
- Performing account analysis to ensure that journal entries and balances are accurate, and transactions posted to correct accounts.
- Reconcile bank accounts monthly.
- Process semi-monthly payroll using ADP/Costpoint in accordance with federal, state, and local wage and hour laws.
- Performs daily cash receipt entry and cash management reports.
- Input payroll changes, including, but not limited to, auditing, filing, recording, analyzing, and reconciling payroll records.
- Lead workers compensation, 403 (b), and external audits.
- Assist with collecting, organizing and reviewing data for financial statement and DCAA audits.
- Interface with management, colleagues, auditors, tax advisors regarding accounting reports and analysis.
- Review and maintain fixed assets monthly to ensure assets are current and classed appropriately.
- Keep current in federal and state laws affecting payroll.
- Assist in preparation of the annual DCAA incurred cost submission
- Review and audit payrolls, including gross pay, hours worked, vacation accruals, tax deductions, benefits deductions, garnishments, etc. Make necessary corrections prior to final payroll approval and transmission.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
- Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Ability to prioritize and manage multi-tasks simultaneously in a deadline driven environment.
- Must be detail oriented and have strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and confidentiality.
- Demonstrated initiative, flexibility, and ingenuity with the ability to effectively achieve organizational established goals and objectives.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, customer service and collaborative team environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally or in writing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel. Experience with Deltek Costpoint a plus. The successful applicant will work on-site with flexibility to remote/telework as approved by management.
Edge Staffing Partners
Finance and Insurance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?