Edge Plastics, Inc Mansfield, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Edge Plastics Inc. is an injection molding manufacturing company located in Mansfield, OH. Edge Plastics manufactures household and industrial storage containers for large retailers across the United States and Canada. The company continues to grow reinvesting in new high efficiency machines and automated equipment. Edge is also expanding our product lines and continues to capture market share. Edge strives to develop a culture that is performance based and is passionate about our employee’s and customer success.
The IT Network/Desktop Administrator and Help Support position, under the direction of the Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer will coordinate and maintain the company’s computer, video, and security systems, ensuring the security, protection of, and access to, the company’s computer systems and data.
· Drafts and implements policies and procedures to ensure security of data, compliant with auditor’s security requirements.
· Serves as a liaison to the company’s outside vendors for local and network security issues.
· Ensures proper computer and network access for system users; assigns passwords and user IDs to new users.
· Collaborates with users, vendors, technicians, and managers to understand and assess computing and system needs and requirements.
· Evaluates current technology use and needs of the company and recommends software and hardware improvements.
· Monitors system usage to confirm that employees have the proper level of information access.
· Investigates improper use and reports violations to the COO and/or CFO.
· Ensures that the physical location of computer and related hardware is secured.
· Oversees backup of company information in case of disaster or data loss.
· Identifies performance problems with assigned equipment, coordinates and schedules repairs, and recommends alternate hardware options.
· Schedules and organizes testing procedures and processes for new and modified applications and software systems.
· Conducts information systems audits to ensure system information is secure from breach and unauthorized access.
· Plans and conducts user training to provide overviews of systems security and improve mainframe efficiency.
· Remains current on advances in technology.
· Provides technical support to users.
· Prepares and delivers operational or project progress reports.
· Implements and oversees operational budget and expenditures.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Extensive knowledge of computer systems.
· Extensive knowledge of data communications security procedures.
· Ability to install security software to monitor system usage.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
· Ability to identify the cause of processing problems and delays and to establish corrective actions.
· Ability to research and evaluate numerous elements and alternatives.
· Thorough understanding of CIS principles, programs, policies, activities, and procedures.
· Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize work.
· Ability to explain technical problems and offer solutions to those without technological training.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field required.
· Three years of related experience preferred.
· Network Plus Certificate preferred
· Office 365 Administrative Experience
· ERP systems knowledge
· Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
· Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
· Must be able to access various departments of a given location.
Salary range from $22.00 to $25.00 an hour depending on experience
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 - $25.00 per hour
Edge Plastics, IncWhy Work Here?
Great Pay, benefits and growth opportunity
449 Newman St.Mansfield, OH
TechnologyView all jobs at Edge Plastics, Inc